- March 7, 2016
- Posted by: Aqurance
- Categories: Aqurance News, Press Releases
“The Future of Greek Banking” – A great initiative organized by the Hellenic Alumni Association of the London School of Economics and Political Science (HLSEAA). Aqurance proudly sponsors the event.
“The Future of Greek Banking” will be held on Wednesday 9 March 2016 at 18:00 at Karatzas Megaron (National Bank of Greece 82-84 Aiolou str. Athens 1st floor)
Among the distinguished speakers are:
– George Katsikas, Director, Financial Institutions Group, EMEA, UBS
– Iossif Kiouroukoglou, Director, Head, Investment Banking, Greece & Cyprus, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
– Konstantinos Kontominas, Managing Director, Head of Alternative and Structured Asset Distribution, EMEA, Nomura Intl
– Reza Moghadam, Vice Chairman, Global Capital Markets & Head of Sovereign Debt Coverage, Morgan Stanley (LSE Graduate)
– Alex Pretzner, Managing Director, Head, Financial Institutions, CEEMEA, Citi
– Georgios Triantafyllou, Executive Director, Head of, Investment Banking Services Greece, Goldman Sachs
– Aris Xenofos, CEO, Hellenic Financial Stability Fund (LSE Graduate)
Opening Remarks: Sia Kossioni, Anchorwoman SKAI news (LSE Graduate)
Facilitator: Nikos Chrysoloras, Greece & Cyprus Bureau Chief, Bloomberg (LSE Graduate)
The attendance will be on a first come first served basis. Limited seating. ID required at the entrance. Arrival by 18:00.
Q&A session and Cocktail Reception will follow.
You can find more about the event on Facebook
Aqurance, as part of its CSR program, proudly sponsors activities that have a great impact in country’s social and economic environment.
After the successful 3rd Annual Hellenic Forum, Aqurance continues to be focused on contributing to society through business.
About The Hellenic LSE Alumni Association (HLSEAA)
The Hellenic LSE Alumni Association (HLSEAA) has been founded in 1992 and its aim was to become the meeting point and the voice of all LSE alumni of Greece.
The current Board of Directors was elected on the 28/03/2014 and serves the Alumni Association for two years.
Today, HLSEAA is one of the largest alumni clubs in Greece and hosts various events with participation of many influential people in Greece’s social, economic and political landscape.
For more info please visit: http://www.lsealumni.gr