Your Role Within Aqurance
The Business Consultant is the person responsible for helping clients improve their performance by analyzing and identifying areas of weakness and providing solutions to enhance profitability and efficiency. Daily tasks include meetings with clients to present and further communicate our unique value proposition and to ensure we are achieving expectations. The candidate will work in partnership with clients to understand business processes and be a trusted advisor on how to leverage information technology in order to meet their business objectives.
The position reports to the Customer Excellence Director.
We offer a full-time remote or hybrid position, with our main offices located in Athens, Greece.
Your Area of Responsibility
- Drive Customer Excellence Strategy to deliver customer success and maximum revenue potential.
- Communicate effectively with existing clients to understand their specific needs and objectives and develop high-quality presentations, proposals, and software demonstrations.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to large enterprise clients. Monitor progress and make adjustments as necessary to ensure that goals are met.
- Use expertise in business operations, strategy and management to provide valuable insights and advice.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement.
- Form alliances with partner organizations and forge strong customer relationships.
- Be responsible for the ‘technical win’ by providing functionally complete and relevant demonstrations of Aqurance portfolio.
- Lead and collaborate with interdisciplinary project teams.
Desired skills and experience to make you stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering, with a stellar academic background and proven experience in enterprise/business applications sales consulting.
- Strong understanding of CRM, ERP and CMS solutions, expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs. SFDC, Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault knowledge is a big plus.
- High degree of confidence in configuring and presenting software demos as well as in leading technical discussions.
- Deep industry domain experience in Life Sciences.
- Comfortable in working within small, agile teams in fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment.
- Previous working experience in a corporate environment is essential. Related professional certifications are welcome.
- Excellent command of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Working experience in configuring and demonstrating the Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Apps will be considered a big plus, along with experience in working under standard Project Management methodology and principles.
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Εxcellent communication skills. You are able to communicate complicated technical concepts in ways that make the ideas and processes understandable to a business audience.
- Analytical thinking & problem-solving capabilities. You genuinely care for your customers’ success and acknowledge the need of delivering high-quality output.
- A desire to help those around you achieve success & contributing to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture.
- Politeness, creativity, punctuality, resourcefulness, and thoroughness, with attention to detail.
- Enjoying teamwork and proactive collaboration sharing your knowledge as a mentor.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop professionally within the company.
- Being part of a growing organization, with international scope, committed to excellence.
- Space for initiative, independence, and responsibility.
- Healthy working atmosphere in an interdisciplinary team as well as a nice office with a ping-pong area.
Does this sound interesting to you? We wish to meet you!
Send us your CV in English and a short note mentioning your motivation to join Aqurance. Apply promptly, as we are interviewing candidates as the applications come in. If you are currently far away, interviews can be conducted remotely so immediate travel is not necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate on ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. You are not required to include these details in your application. The only requirement is that you are already legally allowed to work in the European Union.
We look forward to receiving your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process.