We are searching for a talented software engineer, with a passion for technology, to fill the role of Salesforce Consultant.
This is a full-time position, located in Athens, Greece, requiring physical presence in our offices, during standard working days and hours.
The role within Aqurance:
The Salesforce Consultant is the person responsible for understanding the client’s requirements and suggesting how best these requirements can be met by the proposed product or solution. It’s a customer-facing and backend design and development role, needing to work in tandem with other teams and team members to achieve the desired results for new and existing clients.
The position reports to the Professional Services Manager.
Is your profile right for the job?
The right candidate to apply for this job is a university degree holder related to Computer Engineering or equivalent knowledge area, with proven working experience in software engineering or computer system integration.
You will be responsible to:
- Maintain solutions built on Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning, as needed.
- Analyze and decompose complex business requirements.
- Consult clients on product and solution enhancements.
- Lead or participate in CRM implementation projects.
- Built technical documentation on solution development and business logic.
- Work as part of a team to analyze, transform and load data.
- Assist in product and solution demos including preparation and continuous updating on all required documentation.
- Provide user training to new users and refresh training to existing users, on new functionalities.
- Get the opportunity to work on micro-projects in areas that you can identify a possible improvement.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Design new user-facing features.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of proposed system architectures.
Does the following describe you?
A superb communicator. You can communicate complicated technical concepts in ways that make the ideas and processes accessible to a wide audience.
An analytical thinker with problem-solving abilities. You genuinely care for your work and appreciate the need of delivering high-quality output.
You are a real team worker who enjoys actively collaborating with others and sharing your knowledge.
You are self-motivated and comfortable with interacting across video, voice, and text. You may occasionally be required to travel, or support and communicate with your colleagues, remotely.
You are polite, creative, punctual, thorough with attention to detail.
- Working experience on Salesforce Platform.
- Good knowledge of Java and Salesforce Lightning.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and business process modeling.
- Good understanding of current IT and cloud computing concepts.
- Fluent in writing SQL queries, reading data models and discussing CRM concepts.
- Familiarity with Office 365 environment and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Previous working experience in a corporate environment is essential. Related professional certifications are welcome.
Excellent command of the Greek and English languages is required.
Experience in working under standard Project Management methodologies and principles will be considered a plus.
Data visualization and business reporting experience will also ease the learning curve you need to ride, to succeed in this position.
What we offer:
Being part of a growing organization, with international scope, committed to excellence.
Being a member of a fun, dedicated and diverse team, all striving to reach the same goals and supporting each other along the way.
A fitting remuneration package depending on the skills that you will be bringing to the team.
Do you want to join us? We wish to meet you!
Prepare your CV in English and a short text mentioning why you’d like to join Aqurance and state three different ways you can contribute to our team and would do great being part of it. Apply promptly as we are interviewing candidates as the applications come in. If you are currently far away, interviews can be conducted remotely so immediate travel is not necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. You are not required to include these details in your application. The only requirement is that you are already legally allowed to work in the European Union.