We are looking for a talented and IT oriented individual, with excellent communication skills, to fill the role of:
Technical Support Analyst
• Provide professional support and assistance to customers either by phone, email or chat.
• Troubleshoot software & hardware issues.
• Identify, diagnose and resolve the level one issues of products and services.
• Resolve internal IT issues (local area connection problem, network access, mails, internet etc.).
• Create informal material like documentations and manuals for internal and external purposes.
• Log, monitor and follow up calls in ticketing system.
• Track and maintain daily support issues in reporting tool.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge on Aqurance supported solutions.
• Assist colleagues for solving level two issues or issues related to other systems or services.
• Take part in solution implementation projects.
• Assist in knowledge base maintenance.
The position reports to the Support Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will need to possess the following:
Work Experience and Required Skills
• Degree on information systems or related field.
• Fluency in English, excellent command of the Greek language.
• 2-year experience in hardware and/or software support.
• Customer service mentality and reporting skills.
• Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Apple iOS operating systems.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Very good knowledge of configuration, installation and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software and networks.
• Inventiveness, creativity, attention to detail, thoroughness.
• Team spirit, self-motivation and eagerness to learn.
Additional skills that will be considered as a plus
• Bachelor’s degree.
• One or more languages of the following: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish.
• Salesforce.com platform knowledge.
• Experience in Customer Relationship Management systems.
• Knowledge of SaaS solutions.
Our Company offers
• Continuous training.
• Career development opportunities.
Candidates please send your CVs to: email@example.com
With broad experience and deep knowledge within the Pharmaceutical environment, Aqurance helps global organizations to excel in Salesforce Effectiveness, adopt Digital Marketing Solutions and utilize Data Insights. Located in London and Athens, we’re fully certified in state-of-the-art cloud based solutions. We’ve been named among “Top 100 Europe Most Innovative Companies” and “Technology Fastest Growing Organizations” by prestigious institutions such as Inc.com, Deloitte, Red Herring etc.
Sorry, there are no positions available at this time.
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org