AQURANCE SA is searching for a talented IT Manager, with a passion for technology and the will to empower people.
This is a full-time position, located in Athens, Greece, requiring physical presence in our offices, during standard working days and hours.
The role within Aqurance:
The IT Manager is the person that supports internal users and systems, including various cloud applications, used by the internal staff, in different locations globally. These are the tools that enable our consultants and engineers, to build and execute successful solutions and projects for thousands of client end-users.
This is also a desktop support job. In practice, this means acting in both a first and a second-line support capacity, tracking support tickets from local and remote users and either solving and answering directly, or forwarding them further, to outsourced support services.
The tools and systems that you will be supporting include internally used software and hardware. Additionally, based on your experience, you may be asked to participate in design project teams for client and prospect solutions.
The position reports directly to the CTO.
Is your profile right for the job?
The right candidate to apply for this job is a jack-of-all-trades. You should have wide skills in a variety of different areas and be equipped with a keen sense of problem diagnosis and resolution, be adaptable and quick to learn our ever-changing provision of tools. You must able to work effectively with people from a different working background.
- Research and accumulate accurate information on potential causes of issues or provide initial analysis in case issues need to be routed and forwarded.
- Monitor, administer and maintain the tools in use as well as develop or update processes and workflows to optimize security and maintainability.
- Write and update user documentation and eLearning content, as well as deliver engaging training sessions.
- Get the opportunity to work on micro-projects in areas that you can identify a possible improvement.
Does the following describe you?
Very strong in tech. You live and breathe IT.
A superb communicator. You can communicate complicated technical concepts in ways that make the ideas and processes accessible to a wide audience.
You know intimately the concepts and practices of providing support. You genuinely care and are sympathetic to the needs of others.
You are a real team worker that enjoys actively collaborating with others. You love sharing your knowledge with others.
You are self-motivated and comfortable with interacting across video, voice and text. You will occasionally be required to support and communicate with your colleagues, remotely.
Possessing skills and experience on the following areas will benefit you:
- On premise and Cloud Email Systems,
- Computer Networks and Administration,
- VoIP Telephony and PBX Administration,
- Asset Security and Access Control,
- Microsoft Active Directory,
- Microsoft SharePoint and Content Management Systems,
- Office 365 Environment and MS Office Desktop Applications,
- Web Programming in HTML/CSS/JS and Website Management,
- Database Programming and Management,
- Computer Programming and Automation Scripting,
- Internet Security and Protocols,
- Project Management Methodology and Principles,
- Troubleshooting Desktop and Mobile Devices.
Previous working experience in a corporate IT environment is essential. Related professional certifications are welcome.
Excellent command of the English language is required.
Proficiency and/or working experience in an additional language, the Salesforce.com platform or compliance auditing, will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
Being part of a growing organization, with international scope, committed to excellence.
Being a member of a fun, dedicated and diverse team, all striving to reach the same goals and supporting each other along the way.
A fitting remuneration package depending on the skills that you will be bringing to the team.
Do you want to join us? We wish to meet you!
Prepare your CV in English and a short text mentioning why you’d like to join Aqurance and state three different ways you can contribute to our team and would do great being part of it. Please apply promptly as we are interviewing as applications come in. Interviews can be conducted remotely so immediate travel is not necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. You are not required to include these details in your application. The only requirement is that you are already legally allowed to work in the European Union.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process.
Due to our continuing growth, we are currently seeking to recruit a passionate and highly motivated individual to join our Business Intelligence and Sales Performance Management team.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
- Support existing web applications.
- Lead the development of new web applications.
- Design of user acceptance scenarios and execution of user acceptance tests.
- Successfully cooperate with project stakeholders to continuously enhance the usability of applications.
- Maintain detailed documentation of work undertaken.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree at Technology / Computer Science. A Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be considered a plus.
- Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT, JSP, Java.
- Familiarity with programming languages (C#, Java, PHP)
- 3+ years of proven experience in web development.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player, proactiveness, self-motivation and eagerness to learn and own new solutions / platforms / technologies.
Additional Qualifications (these qualifications will be considered a plus)
- Experience in software development, preferably using agile methodology.
- Extended experience with OOP languages (C# or Java).
- Experience with the use of REST API.
- Experience with databases systems (MSSQL or Oracle) and related software applications.
- A good understanding of web security best practices.
Benefits of joining our Team
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package, continuous training, medical insurance scheme, excellent career prospects and opportunities for rapid career development.
Candidates please send your CVs to: email@example.com
We are looking for a talented and IT oriented individual, with excellent communication skills, to fill the role of:
Technical Support Analyst - Part Time Evening Shift
- Handle all incoming support calls, via phone, chat and email.
- Software & hardware troubleshooting.
- Log, monitor and follow up calls in ticketing system.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on Aqurance supported solutions.
- Take part in solution implementation projects.
- Assist in knowledge base maintenance.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 17:00 to 22:00.
The position reports to the Support Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will need to possess the following:
Work Experience and Required Skills
- Degree on information systems or related field.
- Fluency in English, excellent command of the Greek language.
- 2-year experience in hardware and/or software support.
- Customer service mentality and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Apple iOS operating systems.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Inventiveness, creativity, attention to detail, thoroughness.
- Team spirit, self-motivation and eagerness to learn.
Additional skills that will be considered as a plus
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One or more languages of the following: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish.
- com platform knowledge.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions.
Our Company offers
- Continuous training.
- Career development opportunities.
Candidates please send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With broad experience and deep knowledge within the Pharmaceutical environment, Aqurance helps global organizations to excel in Salesforce Effectiveness, adopt Digital Marketing Solutions and utilize Data Insights.
Located in London, Athens and Istanbul, we’re fully certified in state-of-the-art cloud based solutions.
We’ve been named among “Top 100 Europe Most Innovative Companies” and “Technology Fastest Growing Organizations” by prestigious institutions such as Inc.com, Deloitte, Red Herring etc.