We are searching for an experienced, talented professional, to fill the role of Digital Account Executive.
This is a full-time position, located in Athens, Greece, requiring physical presence in our offices, during standard working days and hours.
The role within Aqurance:
The Digital Account Executive is the person responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and advising on new opportunities; recommending mutually profitable solutions and service improvements.
The position reports to the Commercial Director.
Is your profile right for the job?
The right candidate to apply for this job holds a bachelor’s degree related to Computer Engineering, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent knowledge area and has proven working experience in customer facing commercial positions.
You will be responsible to:
- Identify new business while managing existing and new customers
- Collect business requirements and help design fitting portfolio solutions
- Consult customers on product and solution enhancements
- Engage customers and build rapport with key stakeholders and brand managers
- Assist in product and solution demos including design, preparation, and presentation
- Collaborate with other teams to reach accurate and timely results
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Ensure the technical feasibility of designed solutions before committing to a proposal
- Evaluate deliverables to assess alignment with customer expectations
Does the following describe you?
- A superb communicator, in any communication channel.
- You can convey technical concepts in ways that make them comprehensible to a business audience.
- You care for the delivery of high-quality output, with a results-driven methodology.
- You enjoy collaborating with others and sharing your knowledge.
- You are self-motivated and comfortable with interacting across video, voice, and text.
- You are polite, creative, punctual, thorough, and attentive to detail.
Possessing skills and experience on the following areas will benefit you:
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Business Process Modeling
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing concepts and Web/UX/UI design principles
- Negotiation, Sales Planning and Prospecting Skills
- Familiarity with Office 365 environment and proficient knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
Previous working experience in a corporate environment is essential. Related professional certifications are welcome.
Excellent command of both Greek and English languages is required.
Working experience in Pharmaceutical industry or in a Digital Agency will be considered a plus.
Business reporting experience will also ease the learning curve you need to ride, to succeed in this position.
Candidates please send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With broad experience and deep knowledge within the Pharmaceutical environment, Aqurance helps global organizations to excel in Salesforce Effectiveness, adopt Digital Marketing Solutions and utilize Data Insights. Located in London and Athens, we’re fully certified in state-of-the-art cloud based solutions. We’ve been named among “Top 100 Europe Most Innovative Companies” and “Technology Fastest Growing Organizations” by prestigious institutions such as Inc.com, Deloitte, Red Herring etc.
Sorry, there are no positions available at this time.
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV to: email@example.com